Wednesday, November 29, 2017

This is what I have experienced over the last few months.

This is what I have experienced over the last few months. Let me know if you want to improve your own health πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’
1. Seriously reduced food and environmental allergies πŸ‘
2. Better digestive health πŸ‘
3. I am no longer diabetic! πŸ™Œ
4. I actually sleep at night!
5. I have energy during the day
6. I rarely need naps anymore
7. I am no longer using pain meds!
8. My nerves are less damaged, by evidence of increased sensation
9. My hair is no longer falling out!
10. I can drive by myself
11. I have lost 3-4 dress sizes
12. I can go for walks by myself
13. I can mostly clean my house by myself
14. I can lift and carry things
15. I can wear normal shoes! πŸ˜Ž
I could keep going on, but I think that's enough πŸ’πŸ’

 

πŸ’

No comments:

Post a Comment