Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Double Knee Replacement: NOT!!

No automatic alt text available.

About 3 years ago, I was identified by my doctor as needing a handicap placard. I could hardly walk. I certainly couldn't walk around even our small-ish WalMart. I had been told that I needed a double knee replacement, but that the surgeon told me I needed to lose 100# before he would cut on me. NO THANKS!! I didn't want surgery anyway! ðŸ˜±ðŸ˜±ðŸ˜±

I found this article about arthritis and the results have been life changing!

I spent time and research and discovered several things that have helped me along the way, but I will say that since using Plexus, this is the best I've felt in YEARS! ðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜Ž

I would love to offer you help if this is an issue for you or a loved one 

No comments:

Post a Comment