Monday, June 5, 2017

How the Lord is working in me --- I'm been being healed of my food allergies, finally!

Last year, January 2016, I was admitted for emergency surgery to remove my gall bladder.  I had a huge gallstone, and apparently it was occluded.  I had actually known about the stone for about a dozen years.  It had been asymptomatic all that time. However, there I was having emergency surgery!  I did not recover well from the surgery.  I ended up back in the hospital something like four times over the next several months because of severe pain in my abdomen.

In January 2017, I was hospitalized for 2 1 /2 weeks, I had a severe urinary tract infection, very high blood pressure (HBP) and had experienced several small strokes.  I came home on 4 prescriptions for HBP.  However, I felt certain that God was going to give me a way out of this.  I’m an “alternative health writer,” and I really prefer the natural approach to things.  Usually I have very adverse reactions to medications.  Within a couple of weeks Elsa Moss, the mother of one of our camp’s volunteers, (my husband is the caretaker of a Bible camp), contacted me about Plexus.  At first, I thought I knew what she was talking about, then it dawned on me that I really didn’t.  I had been having the worst food allergies of my life, and my acceptable foods list was just a handful of items.  Elsa (E) and her ladies, (up-line), were able to help me through this and get me started. E sent me a bottle of Probio5,(on March 22, 2017), and I was counseled to start at ¼ to ½ capsule, opened because of my sensitivity to rice (in the capsules) and what they felt was the severity of my candida infection.  I had actually been treated for candida by two different doctors (ND and an allergist) and had done a lengthy self-treatment --  NONE of which worked.  I have been aware that I have candida since I was a young adult, so what they were telling me made a lot of sense!



 I did start slowly, as they suggested, and began to experience pretty harsh die-off symptoms.  My belly got huge!  Seriously, it was as big as I was when I was very pregnant with my 3rd child nearly 18 years ago, wearing a size 13 underwear!

Initially, I was having severe trouble with my eyes being very sensitive and red, and I had a very severe case of athlete’s foot.  I had huge blisters on my feet!  I could hardly even walk they were so painful!  I continued to take my Probio5 and use some essential oils for comfort, and within a few weeks my feet were clear.  My eyes are improving.

Another improvement I have noticed early on was the Lyme disease symptoms I had been experiencing (It was discovered that I had Lyme disease in my system by my natuopath last year.)  The major identifying factor was that I was running a sometimes quite high fever, (before Plexus!)  Even several weeks into the candida “treatment” I was still experiencing fevers, but not anything like what they were before.  Now,  I don’t have them anymore!

I’ve now been on the full Triplex for several weeks, (a little over 2 months.)  I was able to add in the other products at about 4 weeks into my Journey.  Previously, I had been unable to try them because of my allergies.  It seemed like there was something in just about every product Plexus had to which I was allergic!  However, at that point I felt I could add the Biocleanse, which helped me immensely with eliminating.  Also, E sent me a sample of the previous formulation of Slim.  I really liked it!  It really helped me to eliminate better.  It also gave me energy.  I also added in the Ease product to help with my pain which was mostly in my spine.  I have severe osteoarthritis and have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia.  My doctor also thinks I fit the profile for MS, but I’m unwilling to undergo any further testing.  I’m also unwilling to take anymore medication!

As I’ve progressed on this current Candida cleanse, (using Probio5), I have mostly experienced severe bloating, as I mentioned, and very intense itching just about everywhere.  However, I’m beginning to have some REAL SOLID results!  As soon as I added the Nerve product, about 2 weeks ago, after just 2 capsules I began to have feeling in my big toe.  It had been completely numb since I had the small strokes at the beginning of the year.  My hair is beginning to come in thicker – I had been losing hair by the handful after I came home from the hospital in January of this year.  Now I hardly shed at all!  My nails are growing really quickly too.  I’ve lost about 6# and at least a couple of sizes VERY recently.  I’ve mostly been able to cut out the pain medication from the doctor.  I’ve been using the Ease product, as needed, for the pain.

Just a few days into the Candida cleanse, I had immediate results with my thyroid/adrenal glands.  I’d had testing done several years ago and I showed a marked adrenal insufficiency.  I’ve been taking natural products for them, (pretty expensive!), for the past couple of years.  Within a matter of days, I had to stop those supplements because I had way too much energy!  I was jittery all day when I used them and I had plenty of energy when I didn’t.  I also don’t need naps most of the time, and when I do; I have to limit them or I don’t sleep at night.  I can only manage about 7 hours of sleep, which was my norm in college and when my children were young and I was actively writing books.  Also, as evidence that my thyroid is functioning better, my eyebrows are beginning to fill out.
I’ve had an open sore in my nose since I had surgery to repair it at least a dozen years ago.  It’s actually healed.  That, also, only took a very short time to heal once I started the Probio5.


I know not everyone is on the lookout for something to help them get well, but I was.  Even though I’ve had several Candida treatments in my adult life, (this was the 4th!)  This is the first one that is actually working.  I can tell because of all of these things above that I have listed.  I’m so thankful to E for sharing about Plexus with me! 

(The links open to "my" Plexus website where you can find the products of which I am speaking.  Ask me if you would like to know more!  sharlong@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment