Thursday, January 29, 2015

Amazing Miracle Cleaner


Amazing Miracle Cleaner

I copied this recipe from who-knows-where a long time ago.  I have no idea what the original source was.  It was originally touted as a bathroom cleaner.  I've found it to be oh-so-much more than that!

The very first thing I used it on was my sink.  The hard water stains came off without any scrubbing at all.  I just wiped them away.  Amazing!  Then I used it on my stove top.  Fantastic!  It worked much better than what I'd done before.

The reason I photographed it on my apron is because that apron was so stained and gross before I used this cleaner on it as a pre-treatment for the laundry.  It got everything out.  Simply terrific!

I've been looking for something to replace Sol-U-Mel, a Melaleuca product.  I'm no longer with Melaleuca, and it's difficult to replace some products.  Sol-U-Mel is one of them.  This will do many of the tough things that Sol-U-Mel does.  Give it a go!

Amazing Miracle Cleaner

Place a clean spray bottle into the sink or some place else that it won't matter when the cleaner foams up and out of the bottle.  I had mine sitting on a cutting board when I mixed it up.  I also had a funnel in the top.  The funnel helped with the foam, too.  It kept it from going absolutely everywhere!  Alternatively, it could be mixed in a large bowl and poured into the bottle.  I haven't done it that way, though.  This is how I did it.

Add the ingredients one at a time and allow the suds to dissipate before putting the sprayer back onto the bottle.  I have to keep my bottle screwed closed or it leaks.  This is some powerful stuff!

Pour into the bottle:

10 ounces (1 1/4 cup) filtered water (the bottle should be marked)
8 ounces (1 cup) white vinegar
4 ounces (1/2 cup) lemon juice
2 ounces (1/4 cup) liquid dish soap
2 teaspoons baking soda

Use this cleaner anywhere things are dirty.  I've not tried it on carpet or furniture.  Test a hidden spot if it's going to be used for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment